Oct 15, 2020
Quick-what food do you think your daughter is most scared of
Answer-Any food that makes her gain weight.
Listen to why she's been afraid and what to do next.
In this episode she'll learn:
- Why she's afraid her body will get bigger
- Why she thinks it's scary to have a treat when she's been
eating "so good"
- Why she's afraid of "messing up"
- Why understanding the difference between sensations and
emotions is key to not being afraid of her body getting bigger
- Why using willpower when changing eating habits is like putting
blinders on a horse
- What it looks like to eat mindfully
- How to pay attention to her body's signals
- Why being afraid of food affects how she thinks about
- Why she wants to eat like a baby again
- How simple it is to take emotions out of food
- Plus much more!